I love planning a menu. This is the first time I've ever stuck with making a meal plan and I find it freeing because I don't have to put any thought into "whats for dinner?" BUT I seem to be having a hard time actually sticking to it! I find myself using the same ingredients to make something different, which is fine but maybe I should start planning my ingredients instead of my meals!
- Sunday: Leftover
- Monday: Pork Chops, Stuffing, Green Beans
- Tuesday: Grilled Salmon, Corn on the Cob, Rice
- Wednesday: Sausage Rice Pilaf with Mushrooms and Tomatoes, Green Beans
- Thursday: Boca Veggie Burgers, Salad
- Friday: Stuffed Peppers
- Saturday: Pesto Pasta with Shrimp
Cooking anything good this week? I’d love to hear about it!