1. Separate ground beef into burger sided amounts. Between 3-4oz per patty.
2. Pick a seasoning. I like McCormicks, that I buy at Sam's Club pretty cheap. It is much easier to season your beef before you grill. This is another plus, because with boxed burgers, you don't have that option.
3. Mix ground beef with seasoning. This can be done before you separate the beef if you prefer.
4. Line plate with wax paper. If I'm making a lot, I will use a cookie sheet instead of a plate.
5. Form burgers into patties
6. Use your thumb to make an indent in the center of the burger to promote even cooking time.
7. Place In freezer for 1-2 hours, until solid but they don't need to be frozen all the way
8. Remove burgers carefully using a butter-knife
9. Package in freezer bag
Throw it on the grill just like you would a frozen burger that you paid twice as much for!