- At home
- On the coach, watching our sports package
- Cheering for the Broncos, LOUDLY (even though we live in Philadelphia)
- Eating some yummy homemade food.
- Mayo (we use light)
- Spicey Mustard
- Cayenne Pepper (optional)
2. Slice eggs in half long ways, and put yolk into bowl. Reserve egg whites.
3. Mix with Pesto and Mayo. Use a ratio of 3 tsbp of pesto to 4 tsbp of mayo. Pesto adds flavor but if it isn't creamy, add more mayo.
4. Mix in 1-2 squirts of brown mustard.
5. Take a ziploc bag and fill corner with mixture. Cut off tip. Use like a piping bag, to fill each egg white.
6. Top each with a pinch of cayenne and paprika