Saturday, August 28, 2010

Menu Planning Saturday


Every Saturday I am going to be cluing you in on what the plan is for the week ahead.  I will link any new recipes that I am not creating myself, and hopefully some of you will get inspired to try them with me!  I am an avid coupon shopper, so a big part of my menu planning will be influenced by the stockpile I have created and continue to build.
  • Sunday: Turkey Meatloaf Muffins, Baked Potatoes, Broccoli 
  • Monday: Zatarains Chicken Rice, Chicken breast, Zucchini   
  • TuesdayFlavorful Flounder , Grilled green beans, Salad 
  • Wednesday: Turkey Burgers, Salad 
  • Thursday: Pork Chops, Stuffing, Veggie
  • Friday:  Sausage Peppers and Onions 
  • SaturdayStuffed Shell , Salad  
Cooking anything good this week? I’d love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment